1 1/2 c Crushed graham crackers
1 ts Cinnamon
1 1/2 tb Sugar
1/2 c Melted butter
FILLING: 1 1/4 tbsp. gelatin 1/4 c. water 1/2 lb. cream cheese 1/4
c. sugar 2 egg yolks 4 tbsp. lemon juice TOPPING: 2 tsp. gelatin
1/4 c. water 3 tbsp. butter 3 tbsp. brown sugar 2 1/2 tbsp. sweetened
condensed milk 1 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup 1/3 c. hot water 1. Mix
crushed crackers, cinnamon, sugar and melted butter. Press on the
bottom of an 8 inch springform pan.
2. Blend the gelatin with the water and allow to soak for 5 minutes.
Place over hot water and stir until dissolved.
3. Soften the cream cheese, then beat with the sugar until smooth.
4. Mix in the egg yolks, lemon juice and gelatin. Pour into the
prepared crust and chill until set.
5. Mix the 2 teaspoons of gelatin with the water and soak for 5
6. Mix together the brown sugar, condensed milk and maple syrup in a
small saucepan. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly until
the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. 7. Remove from the heat and
slowly pour in the hot water, stirring constantly. Return to the heat
and stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
8. Pour the caramel topping over the filling and chill until set.