1 c Semi-sweet chocolate ships
1 1/4 c Graham-cracker crumbs
1/4 c Butter, melted
3/4 c Sugar
1 ts Vanilla extract
1/2 c Sugar
2 tb Sugar
2 pk Cream cheese, soft 8 oz size
1/2 c Sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Combine over hot (not boiling) water, chocolate chips and 1/2 cup
sugar; heat until chips melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat;
3. In small bowl, combine graham-cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar
and melted butter; mix well. Pat firmly into 9" springform pan,
covering bottom and 1//2 inch up sides; set aside.
4. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and creamy. Gradually
beat in 3/4 cup sugar. Mix sour cream and vanilla extract. Add egge,
one at a time, beating well after each addition. Divide batter in
half. Stir melted chocolate mixture into first half. Pour into
crumb-lined pan; cover with plain batter. With knife, swirl plain
batter with chocolate batter to marbleize.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until only 2-3 inch circle in center will
Cool at room temperatute; refrigerate.