1 1/2 c Crushed coconut cookies
1/2 c Desiccated coconut
1/2 c Melted butter
FILLING: 1 pkg. lemon Jello 1/2 c. boiling water 1/2 c. lemon juice
2 tsp. grated lemon rind 1 tsp. vanilla 1 can sweetened condensed
milk 1/2 c. cream cheese Grated lemon rind to decorate
1. Mix together the crushed cookies, coconut and melted butter.
2. Mix the lemon Jello with the boiling water and stir until
3. Add the lemon juice and lemon rind; mix well. Cool.
4. Beat the condensed milk with the vanilla until thick.
5. Soften the cream cheese and combine with the Jello mixture and the
beaten condensed milk. Blend thoroughly.
6. Pour into the prepared crust, sprinkle with grated lemon rind and
chill until firm. Serves 6-8.