2 tb Honey
1 tb Water
1 c Graham cracker crumbs
1 Unflavored gelatin
1/4 c Water
1 cn Evaporated skim milk
1 pk Healthy Choice Fat Free Crea
2 tb Lime juice
1 ts Lime rind
1/2 c Skim milk
Green food color
1. Combine honey and water; add to crumbs. Mix well; press into 9"
springform pan or pie plate.
2. Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved or
dissolve in microwave. Stir into evaporated skim milk; chill until
thickened but not set.
3. Whip on high speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
4. Mix cream cheese, lime juice and rind until blended. Gradually
milk and food color mixing until smooth and blended.
5. Add low calorie sweetener to taste; fold into evaporated milk
mixture. Pour over crust; chill until firm.
Serves 10 to 12.