3 c Part-skim ricotta cheese
3/4 c Light sour cream
2 tb + 2 t. honey
1 tb Fresh lemon juice
2 ts Grated lemon peel
1 1/2 c Strawberries
2 tb + 2 t. confectioners sugar
1 md Kiwi fruit, pared and sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray an 8" springform pan with non-stick
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat ricotta cheese until
smooth; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add
sour cream, honey, 2 tsps. of the lemon juice and the lemon peel;
beat until combined.
3. Pour mixture into prepared springform pan; set pan in 13x9 baking
pan. Pour hot water into the baking pan until it comes halfway up on
the sides of the springform pan. Bake 1 hour or until top feels firm
to the touch. Cool to room temperature.
4. Set aside 5 whole strawberries for garnish; slice the remaining
berries. In a blender combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and
remaining 1 tsp lemon juice; puree until smooth. Strain through
cheesecloth into a small bowl.
5. Carefully remove sides of springform pan from cheesecake. Cut
reserved strawberries into halves. Garnish cheesecake with sliced
kiwi fruit and halved strawberries; serve with strawberry sauce.